addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Brooklyn / Lower East Side Indie Show Meetup Message Board › Devendra Banhart Tickets for sale

Devendra Banhart Tickets for sale

Kirsten
user 11599244
Astoria, NY
Hey guys-

My friend is selling these tickets. DO NOT RESPOND TO ME...WRITE HER DIRECTLY PLEASE :)

The tickets are electornic on ticket master, but when you print them they are the actual tickets. Also I can transfer them into another person's name via a new feature on ticket master. Devendra Banhart
Town Hall, New York, NY
Wed, Jun 12, 2013 08:00 PM

Details: Devendra Banhart

Order for: Allison Landwehr
Seat location: section ORCH, row P, seats 125-127
Total Charge: US $ 93.60 My number: 732-580-4718[/url]. I accept cash or paypal : ) Email: Etapeach@gmail.com. Trying to get this done ASAP. Awesome seats!!!