4 days ago · 2:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Mindfulness Training Series Fall 2015 Schedule
for everyone interested in self-awareness and care
"Smile, Breathe and Go Slowly" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
Slow down, take a breath, settle into your body, notice your thoughts, emotional reactions and sensory experiences with kind attention.
Five Mindful Wednesdays
October 7, 14, 21, 28, November 4
6:30 - 8:00 pm
Five Thoughtful Thursdays
November 5, 12, 19, December 3, 10
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Learn, practice and deeply process your moment to moment experience to:
- improve self-awareness and insight
- increase attention, focus and productivity
- decrease distractions
- improve ability to regulate reactions
- reduce symptoms associated with anxiety
- reduce symptoms associated with depression
- increase self-compassion and compassion towards others
- develop sense of community
- Guided and unguided meditations
- Body and sensory awareness
- Tracking thoughts and personal narratives
Focus placed on personal practice and processing; readings will be recommended.
Option to continue practicing with future sessions.
Phone RSVP Required ~ Please call[masked]
Limited to 6-8 Participants
About the Facilitator:
Peggy Horwitz, LCSW is a licensed clinical social worker with more than 20 years of experience as a psychotherapist and psychoanalyst. For most of those years, she has taught courses and seminars using mindfulness practices for individuals in business, health and service-oriented organizations.
To RSVP or further information: