What we're about
This group is intended for former and ongoing participants of Rocky Mountain Dog Training's Puppy Socialization and Training programs. Our participants have expressed a real need for a community of well monitored playgroups and dog-related events that extend into adulthood. The intent of this group is to support those efforts.
By joining the group, you:
• acknowledge that you are an active or former member of the RMDT puppy socialization or training community .
• agree to actively participate in the monitoring of the group.
• agree to keep play at an appropriate level and give plenty of breaks as needed for your dog.
• agree to take sole responsibility for the actions of your dog.
• agree to keep sick dogs home, and agree not to bring fearful or aggressive dogs to this group.
• agree to keep dogs current on their vaccinations.
• agree to remove dogs continuously displaying aggressive or bullying behaviors.
We're looking forward to seeing you at a Meetup soon!