Jeet Kune Do (JKD) officially launched at The Club, Bukit Utama. Open for all Male & Females (Beginner's Level Class) Strictly For Age: 12 & above only.
What Is JKD?
Jeet Kune Do (JKD) is a hybrid martial art also known as “a style without a style” founded by The Legend Bruce Lee. Many people have use JKD system as a foundation to develop their styles and techniques into an effective art ever since. Despite the development of each individual person mastering JKD, the basic principle of the art is still to be followed as “be like the water”. Hence a good martial artist should move fluidly and act swiftly without hesitation.
Jeet Kune Do (JKD) has many benefits to the whole family:
1) Learn self-defense
2) Self control & Discpline
3) Increase focus and concentration
4) Build confidence and self esteem
6) Increase fitness & Get in Shape
7) Relieve stress
8) Being efficient & effective
1) A short interview will be done before you will be accepted for the class.
2) Discipline & Respect is the CORE FOUNDATION of the ART. (We will not tolerate/accept any individuals who are disrespectful to the trainer & training partners. To succeed in JKD you need discipline, an open mind and a willingness to better yourself.)
Summary of Class
Training Day: Every Thursday (8pm - 9.30pm)
Monthly Fees: RM120 (4 sessions per month)
Venue: Aman Suria, PJ
Personal & Corporate Training Classes@ your own preferred venue : Available (Inquire for more info).