Join us for a very inspiring event with Gopi Patel. Since early 90's, she has over-seen the growth of the International Youth Forum (IYF) a global movement comprising a network of some 8,000 young adults (aged between 16 - 35) across 49 countries, whose main aim is to promote and facilitate the spiritual empowerment of young people. In this capacity Gopi has spoken, facilitated and represented the IYF and Brahma Kumaris at global conferences and events, UN conferences related to youth and the Commonwealth Youth Forum.
During this event Gopi will guide us in exploring:
How to love without becoming hurt?
Why is receiving love as essential as giving it?
Join us to understand the philosophy of love and how to love from the heart...
More about the work of Gopi Patel, She has initiated, co-ordinated and facilitated:
* Seminars and retreat for the empowerment and dignity of young women
* Intergenerational interfaith dialogues wtih young adults of varied faiths to promote greater communication, understanding and respect between generations and faith.
* "Choose, Change, Become" - a training programme for young leaders - using varied methodologies in helping to extend the boundaries of young people's thinking and reflection into wider and deeper dimensions and building spiritual power
* "The Feminine Renaissance" - a series of programmes bringing together women in leadership positions to explore a new paradigm of leadership based on spiritual principles.
* "Global Executive Retreats" - a series of retreats for senior executives designed to deepen spiritual understanding as the basis of effective leadership.
* "The Future of Power" dialogues - a series of conversations with global leaders, held in India, to raise the awareness of responsible leadership, explore the "shifts in power" and the impact of being a "trustee of power" in the 21 Century.