Data and love has no boundaries.
Let's celebrate this bond at the Temple of Data, while we discuss our relationship with stuff such as:
- Data visualization best practices & the new features, benefits of Tableau 9.0
• Drag and Drop Analytics,
• New Data Connection Options (Pivot, Split, Data Interpreter),
• Level of Detail calculations, New Calculation Editor & Ad Hoc Calculations
• Regular Expressions
• Fun and Useful Enhancements (color picker, thumbnail preview, map search, new selection options)
and much more!
presented by: Dóra Popovics
- How to cover 70% of the core business decision metrics w/ data mining using Mars-regression and decision tree (Alteryx, R, Tableau). Jawdropping but still scientific journey into granular spatial analytics, customer segmentation, blending multiple data sources and prediction algorithms.
presented by: Ákos Barabás
- Real-time Data Warehousing on steroids.
Compelling case study on real time monitoring and event classification using Apache Kafka and Storm. We take machine generated data as the source, process the data with basic transformations, aggregation and some magical machine learning algos. For the end points, this time we'll use InfluxDB (time series data) and GemfireXD to aggregate and alert.
presented by: Tamás Földi (The Databoss, (http://databoss.starschema.net) Starschema (http://jobs.starschema.net))
- Connecting directly to SAP ERP (and the underlying black box beneath) with Tableau. The easiest and fastest ways to conquer your SAP data using data virtualization and special connectors. Self-service data analytics and visualization with SAP ECC data without the compliance issues.
presented by: Péter Csillag (VirtDB (http://virtdb.com), Starschema (http://jobs.starschema.net))
REGISTER EARLY TO RECEIVE DATA SWAG!
Be there or be !