addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Buddhist Meditation Silicon Valley Message Board › Shambala Level One Training in SF Aug 17-19

Shambala Level One Training in SF Aug 17-19

Leslie G.
user 3499182
Oakland, CA
Post #: 1
Hello all,

Is anyone planning to attend this weekend training in SF? If so, I'd love to find a carpool situation. I don't have a car, but I could help with gas if anyone is already going to be driving up there. Let me know!!

Thanks,
Leslie