addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Buffalo Hiking Club Message Board › Places for us to hike

Places for us to hike

A former member
Post #: 62
coolHi everyone!

With Gary sidelined for a while, and Rebecca adjusting to a new work schedule, I want to keep the activities going for the group.

If anyone has any ideas for a hike somewhere, let me know. And if anyone wants to lead a hike, get it up on the schedule.

This is our group, and it's what we put in to it, that we'll get out of it.
A former member
Post #: 18
Susan, thank you for all of the hikes that you have been posting! This is a very busy time of year for me, so I probably won't be able to do a whole bunch of hiking until after Christmas. There's shopping, Christmas parties, cookie exchanges, and numerous days where I'll be babysitting my sweet grandson! Of course, almost all of it falls on the weekends...my only free time.
I'm looking forward to snowshoeing with you this winter, as well! When I have a bit more time, I will brainstorm for hiking/snowshoeing ideas!
Hopefully, Rebecca will get back in the saddle and be able to serve as our Puppet Regime leader, occasionally. smile
A former member
Post #: 63
I agree with you...it is a very busy time of the year. A time that we want to spend with our families.

I am looking forward to the winter and snowshoeing. Now that I've got my new snowboarding pants and winter hiking boots.

I'll continue to do more research and come up with some areas to hike and explore.