addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Buffalo WordPress Users Message Board › Slideshow Progression Indicator

Slideshow Progression Indicator

CS H.
user 143627442
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1
First, Let me say I'm a real nube when it comes to Wordpress and page design. As you can see - I don't even have the lingo down.

What I'm looking to find out is - is it possible to customize the progression indicator (or whatever its proper name is) to make it so each circle has a label? I'd like to create a page with a scrolling banner where each banner is like a train stop/station. In some transit circles it's called a subway map. Example here.

It it possible to create it without elaborate code? Or would that best be given to someone to design and implement? I'd like one that reflects the stations to be: Canalside, "Hockeytown", Larkinville, Central Terminal, WildRoot, Thruway Mall, Galleria, and Airport stations.

Thanks,

Carl