addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Buffalo Dachshund Club Message Board › Fundraiser Septemer 16th! Please come with your furry friends!

Fundraiser Septemer 16th! Please come with your furry friends!

Caitlynn
agilitydog_MCR
Wilson, NY
Post #: 16
Hello Buffalo Dachshund Club! We are having a fundraiser to raise money for the Johnson Family, that have lost their house and their daughter from a explosion in Wilson, NY. We Will love to have everyone join us, You can bring your friends, family, and your furry friends! Everyone is welcome! We will have Dog demos, food, drinks, venders, contests and more!

Where? : 2969 Cambria-Wilson Rd
Wilson, NY 14172

When? : September 16th

Time? : Starts at 10am, Ends whenever!

ALSO! If you know a Dachshund Rescue that would also love to join us to help find homes for their rescued pups please give me an e-mail on them and I will contact them. The more people we can get the better!

Hope to see you and your dogs there!

Any questions please E-mail me at Caitlynnmcr@yahoo.com

Thanks!biggrin