addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Gamers Society! Message Board RPG Campaign & Delve Night Discussions › Looking for Groups and Players "Community Board"

Looking for Groups and Players "Community Board"

Tony S
9214-116-738
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 779
Earlier this month I published a few forms, they were incomplete and were hit or miss. I took your suggestions, and now we have a fairly viable system for players to find eachother.

Well, now i'm setting them free.

The first two links are the newly updated forms. If you fill them out, your information will appear in the database. The two links below those are the pages of the database, where you can view games that are looking for players.

Forms:
Players Looking for Groups

Groups looking for players

Data:
Players that are Looking for Groups (now color coded for your convenience)

Groups that are Looking for Players
Joe P.
user 12102663
Arcade, NY
Post #: 11
Looking over the spreadsheet, my info didn't really populate correctly, if I fill out the Form again will it overwrite my existing entry or create a duplicate?
Tony S
9214-116-738
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 780
Joe, pop it up and it'll replace it.
Nicholas B.
user 36702862
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1
Might just be my resolution but the last column, email address, is cut off and I can't scroll over to see some of it. Pretty much just cuts of the domain name, for instance instead of showing "blah-de-blah@gmail" it simply says "blah-de-blah@g".

I would assume the "@g" would be for "@gmail.com".

Just thought I'd point that out.
Tony S
9214-116-738
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 793
Let me see what i can do.