addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Gamers Society! Message Board Meetup Events › Middle Earth DnD

Middle Earth DnD

Garrett C.
garrettacrowe
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 46
Last fall I ran a month-long campaign at the War Store on W. Sheridan in Tonawanda. It was DnD Essentials Middle Earth. We had a wonderful time. Unfortunately, after the month, we were only a third of the way through the campaign and schedules became conflicting...

Last night I got a call from one of the players wanting to know when we were going to return to Middle Earth. I'm thinking Tuesday nights at the War Store from Feb through March. If anyone is interested, please let me know. They close at 8pm, so games would only be 5-8.
Garrett
Bill K
user 12923224
Lake View, NY
Post #: 55
I'm in