addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Gamers Society! Message Board General Discussion Forum › Pathfinder Society at Queen City Conquest

Pathfinder Society at Queen City Conquest

Evan
whiteypants
Clifton Park, NY
Post #: 3
I'm been talking to the coordinator of this event and he really wants to have Pathfinder Society there. Is there enough interest to drive a bunch of my GMs and players out from Albany?
Thanks,
Venture-Captain
Evan Whitefield
Adam F.
user 7070980
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 5
I'd love the opportunity to get some PFS in, and you guys look to be the only local(ish) group other than getting a passport and making the trek to Toronto.