addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Gamers Society! Message Board RPG Campaign & Delve Night Discussions › Players for Pathfinder and other RPGs wanted

Players for Pathfinder and other RPGs wanted

Splunge42
user 2716160
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 6
I'm a GM looking to recruit some additional players for a weekly RPG group meeting in Lancaster, NY.

Our group meets on Sundays (for now) and our main game is Pathfinder. (We're only 3-4 weeks into teh first adventure). However, I'd love to play a few other RPGs from time to time as well. (Big fan of Barbarians of Lemuria and still a sometimes playtester for Dark City Games.) I'd love to GM for 6-8 players total.

What I'm looking for:

Somewhat Mature gamers (no experience necessary) willing to roleplay more than just hack and slash.

Players willing to be the heroes. I don't mind rogues, pirates, good-natured ne'er-do-wells, and ex-villains looking to redeem themselves, but rape, wanton murder, and general douche-baggery are frowned upon. Even if you're only doing it for money, you're expected to "rescue the princess", not flay her alive and wear her skin as a vest. As a result, though you don't have to be Lawful Good, I am not allowing Evil or Chaotic Neutral characters.

Players must be willing to work as a team to accomplish goals. Individual backstories, goals, quests, and secrets are great, and I love to have them in the games. But the party also needs to work together, so characters should be built with the intention of working with a normal player party. (So, no "I hate all Elves and attack them on sight" characters...)

Other than that, I'm just looking for people willing to game once every week or so. I have a yahoo group set up so that players can keep track of notes and other details and so that we can keep in communication if real-world concerns mean that we have to cancel a game.

If you're interested, drop me a line.

J
Bloodspoor
user 11337496
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 51
Consider me interested. You're about 25 mins away and I have to work very early weekdays come the fall. If we're talking day time Sundays, I my group is falling apart and I really want to continue playing, even if it's PBEM. Give me a call: Greg @ 4799150