What we're about
If you're not using Social Media every day, you're falling behind one day at a time. And if you're not using Social Media to build your personal brand, chances are, you're missing out even more. Building a unique brand around yourself as an individual is just as important as having a corporate brand, and it's never been as important as it's today.
During this workshop, you will learn hands-on tips and strategies on how to build YOUR digital footprint that leads to success.
And how does a personal brand help you in your professional life?
The list is endless, but just to name a few:
- get that dream job you've always wanted;
- get the attention of headhunters;
- have stronger professional reputation and credibility;
- build stronger and even better personal networks;
- help to build up your start-up;
- acquire more clients;
- take your business to the next level. But most importantly, personal branding opens the doors where you see walls!
Matt Sweetwood is a social media and personal branding expert and is the U.S. CEO and CRO of beBee, Inc. With more than 30 years of entrepreneurial experience, Matt is well-known for his innovative and transformative ideas in marketing, social media, and business development. Winner of the 2014 CMO President's Award, he has been credited with the reinvention of the modern camera store, as well as the country’s largest in-store photography education program. He is a frequent contributor to The Huffington Post, The Good Men Project, Digital Imaging Reporter and Entrepreneur and has appeared on Fox News, NBC Today Show, CBS News, PIX11, and other high-profile TV programs.