Discussion questions: How would you describe systemic racism in America? How can we as individuals work to make systemic/institutional changes? What are you doing now to make some of these changes? Or what do you plan to do?
Monthly meeting overview:
Please join in the conversation as we continue to get real about the problem of racism in our world, and move toward personal and collaborative action. Our Racial Justice Dialogues (RJD) are opportunities to talk openly about racism and other forms of oppression in our society. Please join us to continue sharing our experiences, hopes and dreams about living in community beyond race. All are welcome.
- This group meets the first Saturday of each month...now in the Moon Room on the 2nd floor. Come in the side door off of School Street. The meeting topics come from votes done at meetings.
- Parking is available, and the Worcester Line of the commuter rail stops in Natick, walking distance away.
- Please let us know your needs so we can help make the event accessible for you. Note: there is a ramp near the main entrance, and an elevator available. The elevator is tricky so please arrange to meet one of us five minutes or so before the meeting so we can help.
- Please RSVP if you can come to this meeting, and change it if your plans change. Deb will add +#s to her RSVP to show folks signing up on other sites for this meeting.
- This RJD meeting series is part of Boston Knapsack Anti-Racism Group. Go to their site for meeting plans and more comments on each meeting: https://www.meetup.com/Antiracists/