- Venue pix (photos)
- Training pix (photos)
/// INTERFACE \\\
DO NOT USE the Meetup app (missing & hidden & inaccurate info, messy code); go to ToriDubai.info in Desktop Site (PC / tablet / bottom of mobile site)
/// MAP \\\
MAP shows correct area. Use web browser or Google Maps or u may get the wrong location.
/// IF UR LATE \\\
Spinneys @ Motor City (goo.gl/maps/D1srnrAmVxF2) 20 minutes after departure --> call OR Royal Equestrian Club - Wadi Al Amardi - Dubai (map) 5 minutes before start max -> call
/// FEES \\\
None for this. Contributions are optional; they go to the club so can cover costs, get pro instructors, more members, & do more of this :)
/// BRING \\\
- med kit (esp. wrap & disinfectant)
- drinking water / water filter
- long sleeves & long pants
- towel / cap / extra long sleeves
- shoes (pref. boots)
- optional (so can practice more): mat, cords, knife, shovel, stick, bow & arrow, compass, gloves, fire starter: matches / magnesium / etc.
- survival & nature loving spirit!
/// PLAN \\\
1) Meet & Greet (meetup point): 15 minutes
2) Go To Venue (training point): 30 to 45 minutes
3) Training (includes warm up & cool down): 2 to 3 hours
/// TRAINING PLAN \\\
Specifics from the 5 Cs of Survival (Cover, Cord, Cut, Canteen, Combustion) in increasing level of difficulty.
We do things like identify plants / animals, make knots, discuss beast attacks, make / use weapons, know which plants to consume & how, pick fresh fruit, make fire, purify water, etc.
Come find out what's new ;]
/// RSVP & INVITE \\\
RSVP before your spot is taken! Invite your friends / click Tell a friend / Share on top to make it more social & fun!
/// IMPORTANT \\\
Add me on WhatsApp & any SM to ensure ur coming, assist with directions / transport, & update on late changes.
This is also for important notifications, info & training not by Meetup, connect u with others, share more with u, know u better, and customize training 4 u.
- WhatsApp:[masked] 6179.
- SM: facebook.com/mowrow OR plus.google.com/+MowradRownak (add -> intro).
Time to be natural!
Row / Mowrad