addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Edmonton English Bulldog Meetup Group Message Board › Usui Reiki for Animals

Usui Reiki for Animals

Nicole
user 56347102
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 3
Hello fellow Dog / Cat lovers alike!! I just wanted to share something with all of you; hopefully to spike some awareness and interest.

Have you heard of Usui Reiki for animals?? My partner and I are both certified Usui Reiki Practitioners, and would like to invite you to try a complimentary session for your beloved pet!
NOTE: We come to your home so your pet remains comfortable.

Reiki is ideal for use with animals because it is gentle, non-invasive and doesn't require physical contact. It doesn't cause stress, discomfort, or pain, and yet yields powerful results. Animals respond intuitively to Reiki's power to support the healing of emotional, behavioural, and physical illnesses and injuries. For animals that are healthy, Reiki helps to maintain their health, enhances relaxation and sustains balance.

Feel free to contact us for any further information.
You can find us on Facebook at: ONE LOVE Animal Healing.
You can also email us at oneloveanimalhealing@gmail.com or phone Miranda Cardinal 780-908-5575 to book a session.

We would love to share this wonderful way of healing with you and your pets 

Thank you and hope to talk with you soon; ONE LOVE Animal Healing

~Miranda Cardinal & Nicole Pringle