addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Burbank Law of Attraction Extension Group Message Board › LOA Event 2/20/10

LOA Event 2/20/10

A former member
Post #: 10
Hey everybody,

I was just wondering if anyone was attending the LOA event today with Jerry, Esther, and Abraham at the Hilton Universal? If you attend please get in contact and let me know what it was like. I've always wanted to go and one of these days I will. Thanks!