Who we are: Burlington Ski and Outing Club (BSOC) was formed in 1991 and is a local group of outdoor enthusiasts. Our trips are supportive and non-competitive in nature, and all ages are welcome. If you like to get outdoors and be active, this is a great group.
What we do:
• Outdoor Sports—BSOC plans and leads a full schedule of both downhill and X-country outings throughout the winter season. We meet up for hiking, bicycling, and paddling activities in the off season. We are all volunteers, so any club member can organize an outing; you don't need to be an expert!
• Social activities— Our ski season starts with a Kickoff Party in early December. You can meet us and join the club at this event. We also have a holiday party and a Spring party.
Club membership: Meet-Up members who have paid annual club dues can participate in all of our sport activities and our social activities. If you don’t pay dues, you are welcome to attend sport activities, but will be charged a nominal fee to attend social activities. We encourage all members to join Meet-Up which is our main method of communication.
Three ways to join the club:
• In person at our annual Kickoff Party in December. Details will appear on this Meet-Up page.
• By Mail – Clicking "Join BSOC" below will link you to the BSOC Registration Form. Follow the instructions on the form.
• Through Meet-Up – First join our Meet-UP group. After you have completed your profile you will see a "pay dues" button on the left side panel. Click and follow the instructions for paying on line.
Club Dues: $12 per person. Current members renew between October 1st and January 15th. New members pay dues when they join at any time of year.
Join our Meet-Up group: Click “Join” on our home page.