addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Burn It or Buy It Books Message Board › Meetup date changed: READ: The Mistress's Revenge by Tamar Cohen (2011)

Meetup date changed: READ: The Mistress's Revenge by Tamar Cohen (2011)

Bonnie
user 11537602
Group Organizer
Saint Paul, MN
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Burn-It-or-Buy-It-Books/events/101664452/­

Due to the popularity of the Acadamy Awards this coming Sunday, I have moved this meetup to Sunday, March 10.  Also, I do have two more copies of The Mistress's Revenge (FREE!) if anyone else would like to join us.  It's a pretty quick read and since we've added on a little more than two weeks, you should have plenty of time to fit this one in.

Hope to see you there, let me know if you'd like a book!

Thank you!

Bonnie

When: Sunday, March 10, 2013 7:00 PM

Where: Chatterbox Pub
800 Cleveland Ave S
St. Paul, MN 55116
651-669-1154

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.