addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bushcrafting, Wilderness Survival & Tracking PDX Message Board Wilderness Survival & Intuition Discussion Forum › The EcoGrrl Blog by Aimee Fahey

The EcoGrrl Blog by Aimee Fahey

A former member
Post #: 4
Hello,

I just wanted to promote this great local blog by Aimee Fahey, the Ecogrrl.

Ecogrrl.net focuses on women living with simplicity, sustainability, and creativity. I recently did an interview on this blog but if you're tired about hearing from me ;) there are lots of interesting local folks she has interviewed.

And if you're up to something really interesting maybe contact Aimee about being interviewed, as she does this weekly.

Best,

Alex
Old Federal Ax Co.

The EcoGrrl