addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bushcrafting, Wilderness Survival & Tracking PDX Message Board Wilderness Survival & Intuition Discussion Forum › Hagg Lake Tracks and Sign from Samantha

Hagg Lake Tracks and Sign from Samantha

A former member
Post #: 5
Here's some great tracking work done by Samantha. This is a great way to document the tracks and sign of an area.

Hagg Lake Tracks
A former member
Post #: 16
Nathan, another of Alex's students, was with me that day. He found the missing puzzle piece in the beaver story.
I'll be leading a Wild Mind exploratory tracking trip to Hagg Lake on Saturday - there are still some spots open. To enjoy you should have some tracking basics under your belt and be able to independently find and identify the usual tracks.
I'm hoping to have an introductory class out there in a few weeks. It won't be as awesome as Alex's but then, what is? ;-)