28 Chesterton Road, Cambridge
Business Interactions for Non-Native Speakers - (80 minutes) - Free
We look at the story of a company which is famous for a good, bad or unique reason, for example Amazon, BP or perhaps a company with particularly strong ethics. Their story is the starting point for our discussions and you receive a business-related task to tackle in English.
The seminar includes:
• Lots of essential, concrete words, expressions and skills help,
• Lots of practice opportunities,
• Common errors and error correction,
• Tips for impressing your colleagues, clients, friends and families!
• Paper materials containing all the presented language to take home.
• Light refreshments.
Please note: Members who RSVP 'Yes' must answer to my welcome message within 48 hours. If I receive no response, your RSVP will be changed to 'No'. This is to resolve the problem of non-attendance at free events. Thank you for your understanding.
See you there! :-)