Drop-in co-working Jelly
It's an opportunity for homeworkers, freelancers, part-timers, contractors, small business owners, entrepreneurs and anyone who wants to get out of the usual (often lonesome) settings of the home or cafe, to meet others, chat, collaborate or just simply work in a friendly welcoming environment. All for free. Just RSVP to reserve your spot.
We'll be offering tea, biscuits and a whole lot of co-working love. Know someone that fits the bill to partake in our Jelly, then forward this email on to them. Here are the wonderful reasons to attend one (or both) of our Jellies:
- Free super-fast WiFi
- Free bike storage for the day (bring your own lock)
- Free tea, coffee, biscuits and yummy cake (whilst stocks last)
- It's a casual event - you don't need to be there the whole day - just pop in any time you like between 10am-4pm
- Be inspired and meet new people
- Jellies aren't about networking - no pitching at these events - so you can feel free to interact without the pressures of being sold to
- It's just like any normal working day in a warm and inviting environment
Oh, just don't forget to bring your laptop, mobile phone, mobile device, notepads or whatever else you need to do your day's work. And there you have it. That's a Jelly for you.
Spaces are limited, so please RSVP to secure your place.
Hope to see you there!