" At BUSINESS SERVICES FOR SENIORS meet-up events, we help entrepreneurs and seniors organizations more fully understand and identify the needs of the modern senior (ZOOMER). Through group co-operation we can share our business knowledge and experiences within the senior population. This information will assist in the development of our business service and help us find opportunity within this rapidly growing demographic "
" Zoomers are defined as " baby boomers with zip ", defined as people in their 50's, 60's and 70's who want to remain socially and culturally engaged and active ". ( Quote by Moses Znaimer of Zoomer Media )
WHO SHOULD JOIN ?
• If you are interested in learning how your business services can help improve the lives of the modern senior.
• If you would like to share and hear ideas on how to market and promote your services to the modern senior demographic.
• If you would like to expand your businesses client and network base.
• If you are considering expanding your present business services to include the opportunities contained in the modern senior demographic.
• If you are a member of a seniors organization that would like to identify services that are available to seniors and to share and hear information on how to better serve this market.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN ?
• Simply to : LEARN, SHARE but most importantly, have FUN !
• This MEET-UP event is for like-minded individuals to meet new friends and enjoy an evening of exchanging ideas on how we can help, through our business, the seniors we care so much about.
• This MEET-UP event is as much about helping other entrepreneurs as it is about helping your own business. The more you " pay forward " your knowledge the more you will likely receive in return.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• A typical MEET-UP event will be up to 2 hours in duration. Although, this event will be free, we ask you to support the venue by buying a drink or a snack to eat.
• You will have an opportunity to introduce yourself and a brief description of your business service.
• You will then have an opportunity to describe what you hope to achieve at the MEET-UP event and what types of needs your business requires. This will be an open forum in which the group can share ideas to help you.
• You will then have an opportunity to talk one-on-one with individual members that may further assist you in your specific needs.