addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

BustingOut Storytelling: 'Yes, they're real' Message Board › Last Night's Anniversary Show ReCap

Last Night's Anniversary Show ReCap

Kay D.
user 8231830
Group Organizer
Petaluma, CA
Couldn't had a better event if I planned it myself! In keeping with our 1 yr Anniv Show the theme of the night was 'Celebrations!'. From the 10min lineup stories - Mike Consol told about the surprise party he gave his wife where she dropped her pants in the hotel room right before the guests popped out, single Nancy Procunier said she decided to give herself a 40th bd party/wedding because she was tired of people asking her if she was gay, Trenton Davis talked about his gift of a male massage that made him 'uncomfortable', Jenn Suttlemyre talked about her 85yr old Urban Camping adventure and Sandy Stec talked about her Cache Creek 'adventure' with Thunder from Down Under.

Great 5 min stories from the crowd! When I asked for some 'balance in the night' a woman stepped up and told about getting married to her wife. She won the $25 prize.

Incredible. Free homemade chocolate cake for everyone!

Wed, May 25 'Food n' Stuff'. Write down the date.