Stepney Beer Club is back, with an impressive array of rare beers.
The event features rare and curated craft beers from around the world, delicious food, whilst raising money for Stepney City Farm and other good causes.
They're back at it again, summer booze to make a beer snob go weak in the knees, and tasty BBQ goodness. Free entry!
Our lineup so far, all limited quantities first-come first served...
1. 11 Below Brewing - Hipster Sauce - IPA, 6.5%
2. Blue Owl - Tropical Brut - Sour with passion fruit and guava, 7%
3. Blue Owl - Van Dayum - Sour red ale, 5.7%
4. Community Beer Company - Mosaic IPA - DIPA 8.6%
5. Brazos Valley -B-Sides and Rarities: The Road Goes on Forever - IPA 6.8%
6. Brazos Valley - Lefty - IPA 6.7%
7. Brazos Valley - Pancho - IPA 6.8%
8. Deep Ellyn - Dream Crusader - DIPA 9.5%
9. Saint Arnold - Endeavour - DIPA 8.9%
10. A whole load of Cloudwater including the festive barrel program and a bunch of the latest collabs and freshies!
11. Olde Hickory - Event Horizon Spectrum Series - Imperial Stout
12. Burnt Mill Brewery - Layers - Imperial Stout
13. La Sirène Brewing - Wild Saison
14. La Sirène Brewing - Farmhouse Red
15. To Øl- Maelk Shake - Milkshake Imperial Stout
As always, profits raised go to Stepney City Farm and Help Refugees