addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Children's Book Writers of Los Angeles (CBW-LA) Message Board › Last Saturday's Meetup

Last Saturday's Meetup

Nutschell Anne W.
nutschell
Group Organizer
Torrance, CA
Post #: 8
Thank you to those who attended last Saturday's meetup. Thank you most of all to those who donated to our funds. It's greatly appreciated. I hope you all are on your way to fulfilling your writing contract. smile

The summary for last Saturday's meetup is up and running. If you missed it and you want to find out what happened, copy and paste the link below on your web browser:
http://www.thewriting...­

Keep checking the meetup website for new updates. We'll post our next session soon.

If you're interested in getting a copy of last Saturday's meetup, handouts and worksheets, email me directly via the meetup site, so I can give you instructions.

warm regards,
Nutschell