addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Children's Book Writers of Los Angeles (CBW-LA) Message Board › Last Saturday's Workshop

Last Saturday's Workshop

Nutschell Anne W.
nutschell
Group Organizer
Torrance, CA
Hello Fellow Scribblers!

Thank you all for attending our first meetup for the year. It was wonderful to welcome new writers into the fold, as well as see some familiar faces again.

Last Saturday's session was a success thanks to your enthusiastic participation in both the workshop and the lunch social.

I'm sending a special shout out to those who wrote some positive comments and ratings for the workshop. Your voices lend our group more strength and encourage other writers to join, so thank you.

I'm also thanking those who submitted their membership forms last Saturday. Your membership means a lot to the group and will only help us improve our program. I'll be sending you membership invoices either today or within the week, so be on the lookout for an email from paypal. If you'd rather send us a check, please email me so I can give you instructions.

Someone left his/her workshop packet during the chaos that was the human bingo. We would like to mail it you so please email me at nutschell@yahoo.com to let me know where I can send it.

Finally, to those who braved the photo booth, thank you. You'll be receiving an email with your pictures within the day.

Thanks again for your participation. I look forward to seeing more of you wonderful writers throughout the year!

warm regards,

Nutschell