addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Children's Book Writers of Los Angeles (CBW-LA) Message Board › An Announcement and an Invitation

An Announcement and an Invitation

Nutschell Anne W.
nutschell
Group Organizer
Torrance, CA
Hello Beautiful Scribblers!
I'd like to share with you some very happy news. I was recently offered a job at the UCLA Extension Writers Program. As of July 8th, I will be the departments Online Creative Writing & Events Representative. This is a dream come true for me, as I will finally be working at a job which I am passionate about.
UCLA Extension's Writers Program has some of the country's best instructors. With the kind of education they give, it's no wonder that the program has produced writers who have gone on to have excellent careers in the field, such as Sue Grafton (Author, Alphabet Mystery Series) and Miles Millar (Screenwriter, Spiderman 2, The Mummy, I Am Number Four).
In line with this awesome news, I'd like to invite you to avail of the following summer courses from UCLA Extension's Writers Program:
Writing Picture Books for Children with April Halprin Wayland
Reg# 247354CA
Through Jul 6: $345 / After: $375
Wed 7-10pm, Aug 6-Sep 10, 6 mtgs
No refund after Aug 8.

Writing Picture Books for Children: A Beginning Workshop (Online) with Sherry Shahan
Reg# 247417CA
Through Jun 2: $529 / After: $579
(Class meets for 10 weeks from Wed Jul 2-Tue Sep 9.)

Zombies, Werewolves, and Other Teenage Misfits: Compelling Characters in the YA Novel (Online) with Amanda Gersh
Reg# 247416CA
Through Jun 2: $529 / After: $579
(Class meets for 10 weeks from Wed Jul 2-Tue Sep 9.)
If you want more information on the courses, you can call (310) 825-9415 or search for the course by the reg number at uclaextension.edu.
Thank you and I hope to see your name on the registration list one of these days!
Warm Regards,
Nutschell
CBW-LA Founder & President