1F, No.11 Yujinggang Rd, Jingan , Shanghai
The theme of this EME Tea Time will focus on the Self-Awareness (自我意识) and applying an EME methodology for increasing your self-awareness in various situations called Balance Of Extreme (BOE) Analysis (跨文化黑白分析).
EME Partner Introduction (SmallChina.cn)
EME will often partner with select organizations or companies we feel our members may benefit from.
SmallChina.cn is a new startup community in Shanghai that offers foreigners a fast-loading mobile webpage, but it also provides entrepreneurs an additional benefit, "it forces users to simplify their value-proportion and key marketing message".
http://eme.smallchina.cn -- We will introduce this community to our attendees as well as discuss how EME is leveraging this platform to better communicate with our target audience.
MESETA Bar will offer attendees 20% off all food and drinks during the event!
What is COACHING? How is it different than TRAINING or CONSULTING?
什么是指导教练 ? 它与培训 或者咨询 有什么不同？
• TRAINING is Learning-focused -- (1-way) to provide new knowledge and skills (competences)
• 培训 是 侧重于学习--（单方面）传授新知识和技巧（能力）
• CONSULTING is Problem-focused -- (project oriented) to transfer expertise to functional areas or processes to improve organization/team results and increase performance
• 咨询 侧重于问题--（以项目为主）把专业技能应用到不同方面或过程中以此来改进机构或团队的成绩，提⾼绩效。
• COACHING is Development-focused -- (2-way) to facilitate critical thinking and better decision-making through self-discovery
• CROSS-CULTURAL PERFORMANCE COACHING is Journey-focused -- (Co-created collaboration) to connect Learning (tool box), Developing (awareness), and Adjusting (attitude, mindset, approach) as a natural progression that focuses on improving the perception of others to create greater future success and unexpected "surprise" opportunities
How can I experience Cross-Cultural Performance Coaching?
EME Tea Time (上海美谊茶会) will introduce Cross-Cultural Performance Coaching through "group coaching and shared personal development" sessions. These sessions also serve as a means to increase engagement with our members and followers.
EME Tea Time (上海海美谊茶会）会通过小组讨论和个人案例分析的环节介绍并展示跨⽂文化绩效指导。这个环节也会作为另⼀一种和我们平台的成员以及粉丝互动的机会。
More About EME Tea Time
Our plan is to meet twice per month (once over the weekend, and once in the afternoon during the workweek) in groups no larger than 10. A different venue will be selected for each event until we find a sponsor. Attendance is free and beverage consumption is completely optional, but you must RSVP in advance and confirm participation with Kate Wang, EME Meetup Events Manager.
• RSVP (there is a waiting list for over demand)
• Confirm attendance date/time/location with Kate (priority will be given to past event attendees)
• 请与Kate 确认参与日期，时间及地点（参加过活动的会员优先）
Gene Hsu, Founder and EME Career Consultants / EME Meetup Events will host and moderate all EME Tea Time sessions.
Gene 徐是EME Meetup Events 的创始人，EME 职业咨询导师，EME Tea Time 活动主办⼈
Contact Kate Wang (for more information)
Gene is CEO and Founder of EME Career Consultants. Gene is also Founder and Owner of EME Meetup Events in Shanghai, the #1 Most Diverse Meetup Events Platform in Shanghai with over 4,200+ members and growing. Gene is an Intercultural instructor, career mentor, and executive coach who specializes in delivering context-based global business and training solutions for complex, diverse stakeholder-driven challenges between Chinese and Western cultures.
Gene is an American Born Chinese who has been managing PMS consulting projects, key accounts, channel partners, sales, marketing, and business development activities in Greater China for MNCs (Philips, Motorola, DSM, E.G.O.) and Chinese SOEs (Sinopec) since 1996.
Gene now specializes in Cross-Cultural Performance (CCP) Training, Coaching, and Consulting (TCC) to EMPOWER INDIVIDUALS towards greater success in multicultural environments through developing greater cross-cultural self-awareness, empathy, and other invaluable “soft skills".
Gene 也是上海EME Meetup Events 的创始⼈, 他 是跨文化讲师，职业导师，高级经理⼈职业教练。专注于解决全球商业环境下的中⻄西⽅⽂化壁垒。
EME Meetup Events 拥有4200 多个会员，并正在持续增⻓长中，是上海最多样化的平台。
Gene 出生于美国，拥有近20 年大中华区的PMS绩效管理系统咨询项目，大客户管理，渠道管理，营销，市场和业务拓展的经验，效力过飞利浦，摩托罗拉，帝斯曼，E.G.O. 等跨国企业以及中⽯石油等国企。
⽬前Gene 专注于跨文化培训CCP(Cross-Cutural Performance), 职业教练和咨询，旨在帮助个人通过提升自我意识，同理心和其它软技能，在多元化环境中获得成功。
EME was founded in Shanghai in 2014 as a cross-cultural performance training, consulting, and coaching platform. EME services empower Chinese individuals to achiever greater success on a global stage in multicultural environments and non-Chinese entering China to expand beyond “Understanding China”. EME services and solutions are context-based and tailored to help individuals overcome their innate cultural limitations (AMA Values) and increase performance across all business interactions, negotiations, and endeavors.
• Empower individuals towards greater success in Multicultural Environments by removing GAA barriers (Goodwill, Acceptance, Alignment)
• Spread cultural awareness, enhance empathy, and inspire positive AMA adjustments (Attitude, Mindset, Approach)
• Disseminate Cross-Cultural Performance (CCP) into the business landscape of professional services in China
• EME 在2014 年成立于上海，是跨⽂化绩效指导教练，培训和咨询 的平台。EME 致⼒于让中国人在多元文化背景下取得更大成
功的机会，在中国工作的外籍人士充分理解中国文化。EME 的服务咨询及解决问题的方法是基于不同的环境之上的，准确地帮助个⼈克服自身存在的内在文化理解限制（AMA 核⼼心价值，提升商业上的互动，谈判及事业成就的能⼒。
通过帮助解除GAA 障碍（诚意，⼀致，接受），赋予个⼈在多⽂文化环境中取得更大成功的能力。传播文化意识，提升同理心，启发积极的AMA 调整⽅式（态度，思维，⽅方法）