9h ago · 10:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
• White and Dark shirt
• Protective gear as needed. Cleats are recommended to keep you from slipping.
• ball if you have one
• goals (contact John)
• Games will be cancelled for inclement weather, no exceptions.
• No tackling. No abusive behavior. Do not give me money.
• No underage players without a parent/guardian approval and they must be present
• Everyone plays at their own risk. we are not a league, we are not a business, these are public games open to everyone. We just use this website to schedule games and stay in touch.
• You will get kicked, stepped on, step in holes, and fall down. It's soccer and should be expected.
• Organizers are volunteers who bring goals for these games.Do not abuse or destroy these goals in anyway because they're expensive.
• The games may be open for all, but the goals and equipment supplied are private property and their owners reserve the right to pack them up at any time and leave. If you donated to someone to help pay for goals, thank you. They're expensive. But it is not required.