Please RSVP only if your really intend to come. Seating is limited. Please arrive on time so that we can make sure that everyone has a comfortable place at the table.
If you don't feel comfortable RSVPing via Meetup, and would like to let us know about your presence in a confidential manner, feel free to email directly to [masked] .
Living Without Religion is a peer support group for everyone. The intended participants include people who:
· are non-religious but would like to enjoy a sense of community that religions often offer;
· are non-religious and perfectly happy and comfortable with their irreligiosity and wish to offer support to others;
· have started to doubt or reconsider their belief and/or their participation in their religious activities;
· have not been attending religious services for a long time (or may never have gone) and just want to discuss issues that arise out of being non-religious;
· have always been non-religious and want to discuss problems that arise as a result.
Living without Religion provides a support group for those who are considering leaving their religion, have left their religion, and/or are encountering challenges with friends, family, classmates or co-workers due to religious differences.
CFI Ottawa holds Living Without Religion meetings once every two weeks from 12:00 (noon) to 14:00.
Please note that this meeting is intended to be a support group only, and is not focused on discussions of current events, science, or philosophy.