We are a FREE mastermind group designed for customer success leaders who have people management responsibility, who consult a paid-client around customer success, or who are responsible for standing up a customer success function. We meet monthly for 60 minutes prior to and at the same venue as the Colorado Customer Success Meetup (usually on a Thursday). To ensure participants receive value from meeting in small groups, the group is invite-only for up to 12 people per event. Once a member, we ask for three commitments: 1) RSVP when you can attend, 2) Read about the participants in advance, and 3) Honor the guiding principles of the event. Are you looking to connect with, share challenges, and learn from peers leading CS? Request to join today!
What others are saying. Five out of five respondents gave the mastermind a 100 NPS after the first two events.
• “Smart folks willing help and offer practical advice”
• “Great discussion on topics that I am interested in"
• “Appreciated that it was a small group for CS leaders”
• “Small, open format, with people willing to share and help others”
• "I think there is a great variety of experience, skills and perspectives in the room - I've taken away actionable learning from each session so far. I also enjoy having the hosts join us each time."
Why we meet and what we do exactly. We meet because we trust each other to share and solve challenges specific to customer success leadership, as it is a relatively new business function. We value confidentiality. We develop ourselves through input and advice from each other. We learn from others’ skills and experiences. We are a network of people who are willing to help each other. There is no commitment to join. Anyone is welcome to apply. Approved participants are invited to attend, dependent on space availability. We split into groups of five, including one named facilitator. To ensure enough floor time for participants, we split into groups of five and ensure direct competitors are not grouped together. There is no fee to apply or participant. Participating in the group is free. Here's a sample agenda:
• Welcome and introductions (5-mins)
• Individual updates answering what are you working on, what did you learn, and what do you need help with? (5-mins)
• Deep dive into into a specific challenge that one member is having and offer up actionable potential solutions (20-mins)
• Open forum to address any major outstanding challenges (10-mins)
Are you a fit? What’s the criteria for evaluating participants?
• Managing CSMs
• Representing a paid client (CS consultant)
• Building a CS function from the ground up
Apply now. If you are not a fit, you’re welcome to reapply when your situation changes. To ensure participants contribute and receive value from meeting in small groups, the group is invite-only. If you are a fit, you will receive a follow-up email, a calendar invite, and an email reminder two-business days prior to the event.
About the organizers
Jordan Olivero (https://linkedin.com/in/olivero/) - Group Facilitator & Mastermind Leader. 13 years of experience hiring and managing CSMs, establishing a Customer Advisory Board, improving process according to Lean Six Sigma, running sales programs, refining customer success strategy, and influencing customer advocacy in enterprise and start-up organizations. Currently: Director of Customer Success at Swimlane.
Bonnie Noble (https://www.linkedin.com/in/noblebonnie/) - Group Facilitator. 20+ years of experience building and leading in house and remote teams with Fortune 100 to start-up companies. Years of being the customer groomed me to anticipate customer questions and propose creative solutions that are readily embraced by the client. Progression of roles from the customer to the supplier has developed a unique ability to bridge the gap between the sale and successful implementation resulting in increased adoption, improved service delivery, and support. Currently consulting in the Customer Success and Customer Experience for Financial Service and Telecom clients, participating in Customer Advisory Board and mentoring start-up companies in TiE Propel program.