addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

CT Hackerspace & Makerspace Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Wednesday Open Space Night at CT Hackerspace

Meetup Cancelled: Wednesday Open Space Night at CT Hackerspace

William S.
Group Organizer
Waterbury, CT
Wednesday Open Space Night at CT Hackerspace, scheduled to occur on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 6:00 PM has been cancelled because i will be out of town and I have not found a replacement host to date.  Please update your plans accordingly. If someone else can guarantee to host the night, it will be re-posted as ON!

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.

Bill Saturno