CTM: Continuous Testing Meetup is a community for Testers, DevOps, and Developers to share their ideas and learn from peers. Join us if you are interested in Continuous Testing, Agile Testing, Selenium, Appium, Espresso, XCUITest, Testing & Automation, and any other related tools and techniques.
We bring people together to discuss not only the technology but also soft skills that are required to succeed in today's testing industry.
• Everyone should feel welcome, safe and comfortable to give talks, workshops, share ideas and engage in open discussion without the threat of intimidation or public humiliation.
• Be respectful and excellent to each other, we do not tolerate any type of harassment to speakers, attendants or organizers.
• All topics related to testing are welcome.
• Every talk, presentation, and workshop should have as one of its goals to transmit a valuable message to the community (e.g. good practices, lessons learned, new tools or innovative use of existing ones, etc).
Topics we cover here:
• What tools support faster releases of Web and Mobile Apps?
• What Continuous Testing, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery really means?
Welcome to the first Continuous Testing Meetup in London!
The Sauce Labs team successfully developed CTM community in Berlin and now we're bringing our meetup to London! Join us to hear from the best industry experts and network with 40+ Testers, Developers, and DevOps engineers each meetup!
Thanks to Gamesys Group (www.gamesysgroup.com) for hosting our meetup!
Here is the agenda for February 27:
18.30: Open doors, food & drinks
19.00: Intro from CTM team
19.15: A Sneak Peek at Selenium 4
Simon Stewart, creator of WebDriver and Selenium Project Lead (https://twitter.com/shs96c)
Selenium 4 is coming. What’s in it? How is it different from Selenium 3? Can you really deploy it into the Cloud? Come and find out everything you ever wanted to know about Selenium 4, including demos of some of the new features!
20.15: Drinks and mingling!
Any questions? Ask them in the comments!
See you there!