CTM: Continuous Testing Meetup is a community for Testers, DevOps, and Developers to share their ideas and learn from peers. Join us if you are interested in Continuous Testing, Agile Testing, Selenium, Appium, Espresso, XCUITest, Testing & Automation, and any other related tools and techniques.
We bring people together to discuss not only the technology but also soft skills that are required to succeed in today's testing industry.
• Everyone should feel welcome, safe and comfortable to give talks, workshops, share ideas and engage in open discussion without the threat of intimidation or public humiliation.
• Be respectful and excellent to each other, we do not tolerate any type of harassment to speakers, attendants or organizers.
• All topics related to testing are welcome.
• Every talk, presentation, and workshop should have as one of its goals to transmit a valuable message to the community (e.g. good practices, lessons learned, new tools or innovative use of existing ones, etc).
Topics we cover here:
• What tools support faster releases of Web and Mobile Apps?
• What Continuous Testing, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery really means?