We recently announced our last event for this year is our annual Lightning Round sessions. If you are unfamiliar with this concept, it’s where we give our members a chance to speak on any development topic. It can focus on a product, tool, project, or anything else.
We have seven speakers presenting a variety of topics for the evening:
• Sam Campbell (@MsSammieRose) - Analyzing CSS and Refactoring SASS
• Mike Johnson (@mikerg) - Azure Advisor Service
• Samantha Estoesta (@smoestoe) - If N is the statement that all techies follow the same A to B sequence, that statement is false
• Norbert Mika (@NorbertMika) - Announcing Visual Studio 6.0!
• Mary Loubele (@loub_m) - Setting up Linux Virtual Machines in Azure for Ruby Development
• Ehsan Eskandari (@ehsaneskandarim) - Azure Container Registry
• Jeff Dutra (@JeffDutraCanada) - Improving yourself as a developer
Each focused talk is 15 minutes long and speakers will be timed!
This special event has a new start time:
5:30 pm - Doors open; Pizza & pop served
6:00 pm - Session start
Find us in the Meeting Room at the rear of the library. Free parking is available at the library.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THE TIME CHANGE ABOVE!
Sponsor Shoutout - RL Solutions (http://www.rlsolutions.com/home)
Huge thanks to RL Solutions (http://www.rlsolutions.com/home)for financially sponsoring our June session!
RL Solutions designs innovative healthcare software for patient feedback, incident reporting & risk management, infection surveillance, peer review, root cause analysis and claims management. At RL Solutions, nurturing long-lasting relationships with our clients is what we do best. RL Solutions has over 1,600 clients, including healthcare networks, hospitals, long-term care facilities and more. RL Solutions is a global company with offices in Canada, the United States, Australia and the UK. For more information, visit http://www.rlsolutions.com or follow @rlsolutions (https://twitter.com/rlsolutions) on Twitter.