addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

CULTURED CIRCLES Message Board › Let's get together to network have fun win prizes while raising awareness fo

Let's get together to network have fun win prizes while raising awareness for a great cause

MAGGIE B.
user 67371482
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Post #: 7
Hello, my name is Maggie Blaise' and I would like to invite the group to this amazing event tomorrow. It's a quarter auction where everyone can shop, network, socialize and help bring awareness to domestic violence
THIS IS A FREE EVENT- All you need is two roll of quarters to be able to bid on some exciting items, a few singles to purchase the paddle needed.
The paddles are $3.00 each, you can purchase up to 3 to increase your chances of winnings lots and lots of prizes.

There will be wine, light appetizers and lots of giveaways.

Free Yourself Woman Foundation is a non- for- profit organization dedicated to helping domestic abuse victims by providing our ground breaking programs to help them live an abuse free life. Should you have any questions about this event, feel free to contact us at the information listed below.

our website is www.fywf.org
email is info@fywf.org
maggie@fywf.org
or you may reach me at 954-479-9771

Don't hesitate to share this event with everyone in your circle. I look forward to seeing you guys this Tuesday July 30th at 6:30 sharp.
May God bless you!