addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

CULTURED CIRCLES Message Board › Troisique

Troisique

Cleio orCarthy pro...
CleioCarthy
Hollywood, FL
Post #: 14
I am the publicist for Troisique - A cinematic stage play that combines film, fashion and live action! Don’t miss experiencing Troisique come alive on stage as actors, models, dancers and poets fuse theater and film with a dynamic runway show!

We are 2 weeks away from what is going to be an amazing theatrical experience.
This 1 Night Only Event takes place at Miami's Manuel Artime Theater.
Sunday, March 2nd at 7PM.

Tickets are $30, but for a Limited Time Only, we are offering meet up group rate discounts.

The combination of film, fashion and stage play means that there is something for everyone and that Troisique is sure to be a great meetup activity!

Please share this event with members and remember if they mention CC they will automatically receive the discounted group rate of $25.
NOTE: If there are 10 or more members who purchase tickets we can arrange for your group to sit together.

For tickets visit www.troisique.eventbrite.com or email cleiothomas@gmail.com. Also, please feel free to reach me at 305-302-2310.

Here is a link to the promo
https://www.facebook....­

I’ve also attached an electronic flyer for posting.

Warmest Regards,

https://www.facebook....­