The assignment is to find a stranger on the street and get their story, and a photo to go along with it. The photo should reflect the person and the emotion behind their story. It could be funny, inspiring, sad, whatever.
Then post your image and story to the People of Calgary Facebook Page at
Also post your photos to the Group album on this site too.
For an example of the style I mean for this assignment, see this link:
This should be an interesting project for those of you who take part.
Have fun with this and please only make one post to the Facebook group.
There are some rules you must follow:
1. You must RSVP
2. Take your photos anytime before the meetup date/time occurs.
3. Upload only one (your best photo) to the relative meetup album.
4. Upload your photo any time
5. Yes, you may edit your photos.
6. Please comment on each other's photos and offer (friendly) constructive criticism.
7. Use your imagination and as always, have fun!
I look forward to seeing your results