The current game we are playing is Heroes Unlimited a world very similar to any super hero comic book out there. Currently our group mainly consist of villains and one super hero.
Last game was a blast as our newest player decided to make a vigilante who was supposed to be on the side of good. Instead he robbed a escort of her hotel room, tied her up and threw her in a closet. Then proceeded to shoot two security guards in front of the hotel vault and attempt to crack it all while disguised as Brad Pitt. But he's not a villain, no really "snickers from the villains"
Another of our villains made a blood pact with a supernatural entity for more power. Sacrificing a do-gooder by throwing her thru a dimensional rift.
While our resident whacky sociopath meets Monty Python decided to harass hotel staff leaving a trail of bodies thruout the hotel and duking it out with a super hero in the lobby nearly killing the do-gooder. All over the taunts of his infamously bad heist on youtube which still haunts him 8 years later.
Think of this game as a grand theft auto for your mind with the only limitations being your cunning imagination.
So what will you be? Saviour or Sinner? Let the fun begin!
Few quick points of note
- Anyone is welcome to RSVP and show up even at the last minute as long as there's space still available on here. Please note if there is a game cancellation for whatever reason I will post it up here no later than 7pm.
- If you are ill or busy and need to back out at the last minute its not a big deal just let us know as soon as you can.
- We welcome all ages (18 & up) all races and all genders. It's about having fun after all.
- The game can get quite loud as everyone's talking but don't be intimidated we are a very friendly bunch of guys and gal who will be happy to answer any questions you have during game play, help you understand the game mechanics or suggest some courses of action.
- Bring some snacks and drinks for yourself it can be a long night. There is a bar fridge for gamer use near the table.
- SUGGEST YOU ARRIVE AN HOUR EARLY SO WE CAN MAKE YOUR CHARACTER UP FOR THE GAME. The reason i cap locked this is its hard to keep the game straight while making characters on the fly during combat this way you can enjoy the game mechanics without being confused by the introduction to the game creation.
- We do a lot of conversation at the table but also progress the story line as well in game so be warned we are a very social bunch.
-Currently there are 7 of us at the table which includes our GM.
- If you have your own dice feel free to bring them if not we have plenty of supplies. A good attitude and a wicked imagination with a quick wit is all you'll really need.