Last year, in conjunction with Eric from Mountain Skills Academy we ran a one day Ice Climbing Clinic. This was well received so we are doing it again.
When: March 4, 2017
Participants: Minimum 8
f you are interested in this session then you will need:
1. Have paid your Membership fee for 2017
2. Complete the clubs waiver (see link below)
3. Pay the course fee of $150 (Paypal or email transfer to [masked])
4. Forward your contact information to me (Name, number, email).
5. Tell us about your ice climbing experience
Once the above has been completed I will move you to the go list.
***It is extremely important to read the following information carefully and prepare accordingly.***
It is the responsibility of the participant to check for any updates, changes or cancellations before the trip. Gear checks will be conducted at the meet up location. Failure to have the required gear will result in the participant not attending the trip.
Upon RSVP’ing for this trip you will be automatically placed on the Wait list. In order to move to the “Yes” list you must:
1. Have the skill set, fitness level and attitude deemed necessary by the Event Organizer to maximize the enjoyment of the participants and the chances of successfully achieving the objective.
2. Paid your 2017 membership fee. Cost for membership with the CSMC is $25. Payment can be made online through the CSMC page on Meetup. (Paypal or by email transfer to[masked])
3. You must complete and submit our online Waiver :https://secure.echosign.com/public/esignWidget?wid=2AAABLblqZhCwy-NzkvTUwH_PXWT_uCO5gYL-2SKS4uY7TolaogklqlJT473-zGs5LzTW_wbYNN0*
NOTE: Our Event Organizers will do their best to accommodate people for trips based on the above criteria and on a first come first serve basis. Having said this, the Event Organizer is under no obligation to take you or anyone else, if he/she decides, based on his/her best judgement, doing so would unduly undermine article 1 above.
One of the advantages of going on trips with others is the opportunity to carpool and share the costs of the ride to and from the trail head. If you choose to be rider the expectation is that you will help to share a reasonable part of the cost.
Looking to meet people and make friends all while enjoying the great outdoors!!!!