[Due to Coronavirus Lockdown, the event has been postponed. This peak is better to climb when the snow depth is more than 2-ft. Please read every word, watch for announcement updates and check back the latest update Thursday evening]
Wade Benchmark (9367ft/2855m), P287ft
+ Peak 9390, p235m
- Horsethief Canyon TH[masked], [masked]: 183mi/3h22-25 from Milpitas.
- snowshoes (2~3 ft snow estimated), expecting bushwhack.
- offline map or paper map and compass
- ski gloves, balaclava, double socks, water-proof pants
- ice axe (for car dig-out); snow chains/cables may be required
Sean King: 12.4mi/+4304/9h10 (including 9390)
Bo Meng: 10.2mi/+3267ft/7h14
Marcus Sierra: 11.8mi/+3877/7h34
Dean Gaudet: 13mi/+7007ft???/7h29 (including 9390)
Tim Berger: 11.9mi/+4657ft
=== Daylight (to be updated) 7:09am-5:18pm