Join the Calisthenics Revolution: the HOLISTIC approach to fitness!
• 10:30AM - NEW MEMBERS - brief introduction and sign-in
• 10:45AM - ALL MEMBERS - basic skills warmup
• 11:00AM - ALL MEMBERS - group workout circuit
The Progressive Basics Workout provides a full body calisthenics workout tailored to each individual. Anyone interested in bodyweight exercise should start here - all ability levels welcome!
Please come dressed in comfortable workout clothes, we'll provide everything else you may need!
Attendees assume all risk involved with workout activities.
> RSVP on the right >
• $$$ - Free for Calisthenics Revolution Members and Guests
LOCATION SUBJECT TO CHANGE, PLEASE CHECK REGULARLY!
Our group workout begins at 11:00AM and last about 1 hour, complete with a warmup, full body circuit program and cool down. Time is available at the end of the workout for further skill practice, if desired.
Generally, we'll split up into 3 groups during the workout. Our group breakdown is as follows:
• Fundamentals Group - Start here if you have never done calisthenics before. Fundamentals focuses on bodyweight skills, strengthening muscles and building tendon and ligament integrity. Those with injuries or working to rehabilitate certain muscle groups are encouraged to join this group as well!
• Conditioning Group - After you're comfortable with bodyweight basics and you're looking to see what your body can do - conditioning group is for you. Specific focus on targeted muscle groups to develop advanced calisthenics skills is applied here.
• Merge Group - Here is where we put everything together to achieve highly advanced calisthenics techniques in sequence - strength, bodyweight control, joint health and mental fortitude all come into play in this group.
See what our members have to say about CaliRev Progressive Basics here: