addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cambridge Book Club Message Board › Books

Books

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi. Is it possible to decide on the next book a month ahead of time? I have to form my schedule 2-3 weeks ahead of time and I really want to be active in this club.

Thanks
Lydia
H H
user 6628358
Group Organizer
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 84
Hi Lydia! We typically choose our books at the previous meeting and I post the title a few days after that. Hope to see you soon!
H H
user 6628358
Group Organizer
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 85
Hi Lydia, The June book has been posted. Best!