This is 32.5k/20mi run, which we’ll take at an easy pace - expect 4hrs, so a 5.5hr marathon pace.
• Up the river to Bottisham Lock
• Across to the Route 11 bike path to avoid the overgrown/nettly stretch of the riverside path
• On the bike path through Wicken Fen and into Ely
• Lunch at the Cutter Inn in Ely
• Train back to Cambridge/Cambridge North
https://goo.gl/maps/tk2feNKo3CP2 (on a desktop browser)
We’ll have a car at the start to take warm clothes/bags etc and meet us in Ely. It’ll also be on-hand in case anyone needs picking up or dropping off on the route.
It can get quite exposed out in the fens and we won’t be going fast so worth dressing on the warm side. Bring water and your preferred in-run snacks.
See you there!