11:10am - 12:00pm: Pronunciation, accent reduction & intonation
These classes are designed around techniques for producing natural-sounding English and reducing interference from your first language accent when talking in English (if this is a personal aim).
The seminar includes:
• Lots of essential, concrete, language and/or skills help,
• Exercises you can take and practise at home,
• Practice opportunities,
• Common errors and error correction (and audio recording of session for your personal revision)
• Tips for impressing your colleagues, clients, friends and family!
• Paper materials containing all the presented language to take home,
Classes take place in the 'Yellow' and 'Green' rooms at St Pauls on Hills Road, CB2 1JP in Cambridge. :-)
The highly experienced teacher is friendly and patient but wants all her students to be the best English users they can be so prepare for some challenge! ;-)
Cost: £10 per class. Pay less for several classes, complete days or weeks!
Please contact me for help with payment if you want to book multiple classes or if you have a problem with PayPal (payment is in advance).
Part of the RealEnglish: Intensive19 course. You don't need to be doing the course to join in the activities but if you'd like to, have a look at the course information and download the schedule: www.cambridge1english.com/real-english-intensive-courses.
If you'd like to attend specific days or weeks, book on here or contact me! [masked]/WhatsApp:[masked]! :-)
Thanks and see you there! :-)
WhatsApp +44 [masked]