addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Camden County Humanists Message Board › Chapter Status

Chapter Status

Bill F.
Bill3780
Roanoke, VA
To all members,

I am currently in the process of upgrading our group status to a "Chapter" rather than just an affiliate.  By comparison, there are far more benefits of being a Chapter group for the AHA.  If you go the website, you will see what it means to be a chapter group and all the great benefits that come along with it.  This will greatly help our group in the long run.
To become a chapter group, we must have 6 signatures from AHA members who belong to our group (either on here or on facebook) My signature counts as one and I already have a second member signing up.  4 more people is all we need to make this happen!  This is progress!  I assure you great things will come from making this transition.
Please visit the website and see for yourself!   Thank you very much!

William Flynn
Michael D.
user 15761781
Sewell, NJ
Post #: 12
Bill,
Suzie and I are both members of AHA. So, you can use our names if you wish.
Bill R.
jwreitter
Glassboro, NJ
Post #: 401
You can use my name too!
Bill F.
Bill3780
Roanoke, VA
Post #: 24
Bill,
Suzie and I are both members of AHA. So, you can use our names if you wish.
Thank you very much!!! I greatly appreciate it! :)
Bill F.
Bill3780
Roanoke, VA
Post #: 25
You can use my name too!
Thank you very much, Bill. I greatly appreciate your support !!! :)
Janice R.
janicerael
Clayton, NJ
Post #: 530
I am now an official AHA member, so please count me in!
Bill F.
Bill3780
Roanoke, VA
Post #: 26
You got it!