720 Old Bethpage Rd PH# 516-217-1000, Old Bethpage, NY
Digital Photography DSLR-201 Entry Level
For Conventional and Mirrorless DSLR users.
Understanding your Camera II: Take Control
$39.99 (per person)
( Meet Up members get a special discount: $29.00/ ea. Just call and speak to Jeff and you've got your seat reserved )
Our DSLR-101 class taught you what the features of your DSLR are, and showed you samples of their effects.
Now in DSLR-201 you will learn how to apply these building blocks to greatly improve your photos, and the way you think about taking your photos.
Gaining a deeper understanding of ISO, depth of field, the relationship of f-stops and shutter speeds, exposure compensation, on camera flash vs. off camera flash, and knowing how to read your histogram will be the focus of this class
Topics to include:
• Choosing the proper ISO. How and why it matters.
• Controlling depth of field. How to use it as a tool to create dramatic images .
• Why sometimes photos seem too light or too dark, and what you need to understand to master your meter.
• Understanding the resources your camera can give you to perfect your photos.
• Please bring your DSLR camera to this class. We will better be able to show you how to apply what you will learn
Please note that this class is NOT for point & shoot cameras
Next Available class: March. Please call.
Please call to book a seat.
Coffee & snacks included.
CAMERA LAND - WHAT A CAMERA STORE SHOULD BE
Refunds offered if:
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.